SHOULD WE TAKE WEIGHT LOSS PILLS
Sometimes we become very desperate to lose weight. Being overweight can cause many diseases and cardiovascular problems. It also hinders your self-confidence and lowers your self-esteem. If you are determined enough then there are many methods that you can use to lose weight. You can try having a balanced diet, exercising daily, changing your daily eating habits and many more. There are so many effective methods that can give considerable results with time. It all depends of your will power and your hard work you are putting in losing weight and trying to be healthy. But what if these all things are not working for you, what if you can’t exercise daily due to your busy daily schedule. There are many people who can’t do this and after losing all their confidence and motivation they tries weight loss pills.
What are weight loss pills?
These are described as the pharmacological agents that can reduce or help you to control weight. They works on a very fundamental level, they either absorb the calories that you intake or alter your appetite. These are very useful for the persons who can’t do physical exercise but focuses on the dieting
Side effects of weight loss pills
As they usually change your appetite and absorb the calories there may be some side effects of using such pills. Some of them are-
- Some pills can have very lethal side effect like fen-phen.
- Stimulations carry a risk of drug addiction, insomnia, restlessness, high blood pressure, palpitations and many more.
- Some drugs may block the absorption of dietary fats and that can result in oily spotting bowel movements, stomach pain, oily stools and flatulence.
- Some drugs also stops the absorption of carbohydrates in the small intestine and can produce the similar type of side effects.
Benefits of using pills
Although it may have some side effects but using weight loss pills can be really helpful if taken in proper amount
- It helps you to reduce your weight without much physical exercise
- It can help in appetite suppression that can stop the food cravings that you have.
- It increase the resting energy expenditure.
- It help in decreasing the Lipogenesis (a kind of fat).
So, there are many pills that you can use to reduce weight and for reference you can even read the reviews of different products. For example you can read Sarena’s review of Phenq, a weight loss pill.
It’s up to you if you want to such pills or not, but the main motive is same, to remain fit and healthy.