Truvision: The Ideal Solution to Effectively Managing Diabetes
Diabetes Mellitus is an ailment which is caused by disordered fat and glucose metabolism. In the USA, Diabetes is ranked 6th on the list of common causes of death. Diabetes is categorized into two types mainly type 2 and type 1 diabetes.
Individuals diagnosed with diabetes type 1 need a lifetime supply of exogenous insulin. On the other hand, individuals diagnosed with diabetes type 2 can control their levels of blood sugar with distinct pills for lowering blood glucose levels, in addition to slight adjustments to their lifestyle.
One of the best solutions to managing and even lowering the levels of blood glucose is TruVision. Diabetes Type 2 is mainly caused by insulin resistance. This condition is a result of the body being exposed to persistently high blood glucose levels. Such high levels stimulate the secretion of insulin from the pancreas. The higher the levels of glucose, the higher the insulin amount released. The various body tissues which perform fat and sugar metabolism need insulin to perform optimally.
Over time, the combination of high levels of blood sugar and insulin lead to the body tissues being less responsive to the insulin-a type of resistance.
As more insulin is produced by the pancreas to beat this resistance, the cells that produce insulin get ‘exhausted’ and the levels start to decline subsequently leading to a body state where the glucose levels remain consistently high. It is here that a diabetes diagnosis is made.
Diabetics usually experience exhaustion and body weakness. This is primarily because the body is unable to effectively break down sugar to generate energy.
If poorly managed, diabetes can result in numerous life-altering conditions including retinal disease, kidney disease, stroke, nerve damage, poor healing of wounds, increase vulnerability to infections, and heart disease. This can even lead to death.
People susceptible to developing insulin resistance are constantly advised to exercise regularly and lose weight.
TruVision affords numerous options in assisting in weight loss, boosting metabolism, as well as helping enhance exercise urge with an added energy boost. Physicians also recommend a high protein diet with low levels of carb and saturated fats.
Nonetheless, a high protein diet is not good for individuals who are already suffering from uremia and lower kidney function.
Several natural remedies that come in powder form have also shown effectiveness in the regulation of blood sugar.
- MultiVitamin: Diabetics are normally more susceptible to getting infections. MultiVitamins help in reducing this susceptibility preventing these potentially harmful infections.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: A powerful antioxidant that minimizes insulin tolerance and slows down kidney failure progression. Also, it reduces nerve damage symptoms and helps prevent allied complications. Recommended Dosage is 600-1200mg/day
- Magnesium: Magnesium stimulates the secretion of more insulin especially in elderly people. It also works in preventing retinal (diabetic) disease. Recommended Dosage is 200-600 mg/day
- Chromium: Chromium helps bring down concentrations of blood glucose by enhancing body responsiveness to insulin. Recommended Dosage is 1000mg/day (maximum dosage)
- Vitamins B1, B6, B7 (biotin) and B12: Vitamin B12 assists in preventing neurological complications allied to diabetes. The recommended dosage is 500mg/day thrice in a day. Biotin leads to the massive reduction in fasting levels of blood sugar at times even up to 50%. The recommended dosage is 16mg/day. It is only consumed for several weeks.
- Vitamin C: When combined with Vitamin E, it enhances blood glucose control. The Recommended Dosage is 1-3 grams/day.
- Vitamin E: an Antioxidant which can help prevent kidney complication and eye disease in diabetics. It also helps in lowering the levels of blood sugar and the prevention of stroke. Recommended Dosage is 800 IU/day.
- Bilberry: This antioxidant promotes eye health. It prevents opacification of the lens from cataracts which is a common occurrence in diabetics and also prevents damage of the retina.
- Gymnema: This herb is commonly used in numerous formulations. It boosts pancreatic secretion of insulin and also enhanced insulin sensitivity. Recommended Dosage is 800 mg /day
- Psyllium: Type 2 diabetics frequently exhibit high levels of blood cholesterol and this herb assists in regulating these levels subsequently preventing cardiovascular complications.
Having identified these essential minerals and vitamins which work to manage diabetes, TruVision combines all these elements in two distinct products for your delight. TruVision comprises two different supplement types:
- TruFix: features Chromium, Magnesium, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. It helps you manage your levels of blood sugar.
- TruControl: contains B6 that is a great metabolism booster.
Each of these supplements is designed to help you reduce insulin tolerance, stimulate secretion of insulin, enhance metabolism, as well as lower levels of blood glucose.
Be sure to check out the products TruVision has to offer!